You have found a possible soul mate, but now you are worried of the cost
of the whole wooing process because you’re on a thrifty budget. Well,
do not fret over it because there are alternative ideas. It is possible
to date with little or no cash flow and it can allow you to be creative
while having a frugally fun time.
1. Do some star gazing at a local college observatory. It is open to the
public during the school year and it’s absolutely free.
2. Feel one with nature. Have a picnic and explore a state or national
park (admission is typically under $10 or free).
3. See a music laser show at a planetarium for around $6.00.
4. Check out a poetry reading or other events at a bookstore. Sometimes
snacks or beverages are provided.
5. Create a food themes night and cook each other a dinner and appetizer
6. Check out local arts festivals, craft fairs, flea markets or antiques
fairs. Admission is typically under $10.
7. Attend a beer or wine tasting. At less than $10 each, you get more
buzz for your buck!
8. Swing is back. Take a dance lesson and tear up the dance floor with
the hottest moves. Often, the first lesson is free.
9. Attend a student art show. Often the shows are free and refreshments
10. Rent your favorite movies or see an IMAX movie for under $10.
© Dateable.com LLC 2001
Dateable.com is an exciting online community for singles, couples and
romance lovers. Dateable.com has romantic resources, advice, poetry, greeting
cards, and more. Dateable.com also features specialty matchmaking services.
Whether you are looking for a soulmate or a playmate, visit http://dateable.com